Giving birth is a beautiful thing!
Pregnancy brings lots of changes to your life! and lots of changes to your skin. Most of these disappear after delivery, but often there’s loose skin left behind, along with stretchmarks. And that's OK!
Skin is made of collagen and elastin, it expands with weight gain and weight loss. Once stretched, skin may have trouble returning to its original shape causing emotionally frustrating for women who want their bodies to go back to how they were before pregnancy. But it’s important to remember that this can take time.
Your body just did an amazing thing by giving birth, whichever way you decide to go, know that you are beautiful the way you are today.
Grouping different activities will help you recover your body with time.
1. Develop a cardio routine to help burn fat and tone your mascles back to place. Walking, swimming, jogging, spinning and other sport activities will not only make you feel great! but will support your body to get back to shape. Regular exercise is important!
2. Eat healthy! Protein contains collagen and greens are the best!
3. Stay Hydrated and drink a lot of water! It can burn fat more easily and reduce water retention.
4. Vitamine D! Compensate all the above with vitamine D oil which is rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Skin Tightening Treatments: While some people may choose to go into cosmetic surgery , others choose less invasive programs that treat fat reduction, body sculpting, skin tightening and shaping.
Alternatives to surgery give you choices you never had before. Little to zero downtime, short or no recovery and no post treatment care requirements mean you don’t have to disrupt your life to treat problem areas. At Nouvelle Peau Medispa, we use combined technologies to eliminate excess fat and loose skin, visibly improving the shape and contours of your body. The application of heat energy following fat destruction induces a volumetric contraction effect, tightening the skin and improving its texture while also building new collagen.
A treatment session can be expected to last about 25-40 minutes and is usually recommended once every 1 - 2 weeks with an average of 8 sessions in a body treatment program.This may be followed by a maintenance session in 1 - 3 months time.It is recommended to have a course of 4 sessions (once every 3 - 4 weeks)
Beautiful skin requires commitment. Let us take care of it.
At Nouvelle Peau Medispa we believe the happier you are, the more beautiful you become. Professional skin care treatments are not to be taken lightly, which is why we ensure the best practices in the industry and provide nothing but the latest tested, safe, and proven innovation in the field.With over 15 years of experience in the non surgical face and body treatments, we have locations in Mexico, USA and now Canada! Come visit us to experience first class skin care with the latest technology in the industry. Our services range from , laser hair removal, peeling, rosacea laser treatment, facials, acne treatment, fungus treatment, body contouring to tattoo removal, radio frequency and IPL. www.nouvellepeau.com